Friday, September 1, 2023

Absence Explained


As you may have noted, this blog has been somewhat short on new material. I would like to apologize for that reality, and while my full output will resume soon, I do have a good excuse. During the writer/actor strike in Hollywood, I scheduled several surgeries that I had postponed. I believed that I had a sufficient inventory of blogs, but after my last surgery at the end of July, I was confronted with a spate of complications that forced me to be readmitted to the hospital for diagnosis, treatment and abatement. I finally returned home in August, under continued doctor treatment and physical rehabilitation. That treatment continues, a bit rougher and more complex because of the complications. The treatment also made concentration difficult, but that aspect of my recovery is finally (slowly) clearing up. Hang in there! 

                        I’m Peter Dekom, and I shall return soon!

No comments: